Thursday, September 5, 2019

Post 2 The best concert I've ever had




I have to say that i haven't exactly been in a lot of concerts during my life, if i put a number will be no more than ten. and thinking about my favorite concert it will be the one that i went 2 years ago, Green Day concert's they are a american band that plays rock-punk songs.
 they play in the bicentenario stadium in la florida, Santiago of chile. i have been a fan of this band for a long time so i was looking forward to the concert and i really enjoyed a lot, they play about 3 hours at leats, with tons of they best songs. To that concert i went with a friend that i make in school and shared the same love that me to the band.
The only “bad thing” that happen is that the concert was on a Sunday and  after this one got really sick and miss classes for an entire week, anyway it was an amazing experience that i will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post 5: my future job

hello everyone. this time the topic is about my future job. being honest I haven't thought that much about what I will be doing afte...