Saturday, October 19, 2019

post 5: my future job


hello everyone.
this time the topic is about my future job. being honest I haven't thought that much about what I will be doing after y graduate (if I do it). but I believe that as a agronomist my first choice would be to work at the out side, if it is possible not work on a office, maybe go to the south and be a farmer or get a job at the agro/industry, other option that I would like as a job is to participate on a Ong or some “project” focused on change in a good way the world. the aspects that I will consider are that my work does not make a damage over the area I would seek for a company that’s friendly with the environment or maybe a work that aloud me to help people. 
If I am at a job interview I would say that my strength are to never give up, always concentrate on the goal, to always criticize everything  and never take something for granted. My “weaknesses “could be that I sometimes I get easily distracted, but I am already working on that so I could be the best employee they can hire. Although this is far from happening because we could say that I’m a  freshman in this university  .


1 comment:

post 5: my future job

hello everyone. this time the topic is about my future job. being honest I haven't thought that much about what I will be doing afte...